Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mother's Day Cards


Hello! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. At the beginning of this quarantine in March, time was moving like molasses but somehow since April, time has been flying by. Work, homeschooling and other random chores have wiped me out so by the end of the day, I'm beat and not up for crafting. But I managed to find some time and energy this past week to make mother's day cards. I know we are past mother's day but I still wanted to share the cards as the sentiments could be easily swapped for birthday, thank you, etc.

Again, I used the Peaceful Poppies suite. One of my favorites of all time. I love all the colors in the papers and the dies are fantastic. As you can see I used the same layout for both cards but just used different papers from the pack.


I used Night of Navy as the base for both cards. The flowers and leaves were die cut with the Poppy Moments dies and DSP. The flowers/leaves were then layered on Sparkle Glimmer paper that was die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.


The sentiment is from Well Said and is stamped on Petal Pink card stock that was punched with the Classic Label Punch. Additional touches to the cards are a strip of Purple Posy linen ribbon, a Mossy Meadow linen thread bow and Champagne Rhinestone basic jewels.

Make sure you stock up on this paper before it's gone by the end of the month. Although I have to tell you the new catalog has some great DSP.

Stay tuned as I will have another card to share this week with the Peaceful Poppies suite. I made this card a while ago but just never found the time to share it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment