Saturday, May 16, 2020


Hello! I'm back on this gorgeous sunny day with another Peaceful Poppies card. I used the Peaceful Poppies DSP again along with the the black and white stripe paper from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP from Sale-a-bration. I cut the black and white strip paper with one of the dies from Stitched So Sweetly.

I then cut two poppies using Purple Posy card stock (my favorite) and leaves using Mossy Meadow and Old Olive card stock. The "thanks" sentiment is from the Well Written dies. I finished off the card with Mossy Meadow twine, Black Glittered ribbon and Iridescent sequins.


This card was pretty quick to put together and would be a great way to use up your DSP. I love mixing and matching different DSPs and finding fun color combinations.


I would love to see you CASE this card and come up with your own mix matched DSP combos.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment