Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin Alternative


Hello! We are still having some weather here so I feel like spring is finally here to stay!! Yay! Yesterday in the mail, I received my Paper Pumpkin kit for May. It's been a while since I've been part of the Paper Pumpkin family but since we've been at home the past couple of months, I thought it was a good time to rejoin. My daughter has been into making cards a lot lately so I thought these kits would be fun for her to help put together. I love that these kits have everything you need to put together some cute projects! This month's kit was extra special because it included the new 2020 - 2021 In Colors. These new colors are so great!! Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight are the new colors. So far I think Magenta Madness is my favorite but I'm sure it will change over time!


For my first card, I decided to mix things up a bit and use pieces from the different cards to put my own card together. For some reason, I like coming up with my own cards before making them according to the instructions. But the cards that are shown are also super cute and I will be doing those next!


For more information on signing up for Paper Pumpkin, please contact me. These kits are great if you want to do some crafting but don't feel like making a big mess. Everything you need comes in the box so it's perfect for crafting in the living or outside on a nice day!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment