Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hello Purple Unicorn!

Happy Thursday! I have the cutest card to share today! Since I've been working from home and having the kids home all day every day, it's been a little harder to be able to craft for a decent chunk of time. So this card took a couple of days putting it together in bits and pieces, ha! But I love how it came out.


To start, I cut strips of Magenta Madness, Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo card stock. I layered this on a piece of white card stock and then die cut it with the Stitched Rectangles die. Once that was done, I die cut the squiggles from the Hippo and Friends Die in Pool Party card stock.


I stamped the unicorn in Highland Heather ink and used dimensionals to add it to another die cut from the Hippo and Friends dies. The sentiment is from Forever Fern and is stamped on Purple Posy card stock. I then used the Classic Label punch to punch it out.


For the finishing touch, I added Purple Posy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns ribbon pack. This ribbon ties like a dream, I love it! Then I added some of the Playing with Patterns resin dots.

Isn't this such a fun girly card?! I love all of these colors paired together.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment