Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Playful Pets


Hello, happy Wednesday! Today's card features another fun new bundle from the new catalog. The Playful Pets suite is so cute! Yesterday's Stampin Through the Catalog challenge features the Pampered Pets stamp set.

I started the card with the cute cat. I actually didn't stamp that cat, I cut it out from the DSP. I love having the option to cut out images from the DSP.


If you look closely you can see another piece of the DSP on the side of the card (the black and white DSP). I stamped the sentiment from the set two times, once in black and once in Real Red. Then I die cut "a real treat" with the Stitched Rectangle dies. The paws are also part of the dies from the Pets Dies set. Aren't they adorable??


I splattered the Coastal Cabana card stock with the Bermuda Bay blender for some extra texture Then I added a fun bow with the Playful Pets trim combo pack and then some Playing with Patterns resin dots. There are so many great new embellishments from the new catalog. I can't tell you what my favorites are just yet because I love them all.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment