Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Playful Pups


Hello, it's Wednesday! For some reason this week seems to be dragging on a bit slower than usual. Oh well, at least I have a super cute card to share. I'm using the Playful Pets set again. But this time I'm using the adorable dog image. Isn't that dog so fun?! I love how this card came out.


I did something fun with the dogs on this card. If you notice in the set the dog image is facing in one  direction but on my card one of the dogs (top right) is facing in the opposite direction. To achieve this look you will need a few supplies; a silicone craft sheet, the Stamparatus, card stock and the ink of your choosing. First, I stamped the dog onto the silicone sheet that is secured on the Stamparatus, then I layered Whisper White cardstock on top of the silicone sheet. I added more ink to the stamp (making sure to keep it in the stamp position on the clear plate of the Stamparatus) and then I stamped the dog again. When you do this you will end up with the dog image on both sides of the card stock. Next, you will die cut the dog. After you cut out the dog you can turn him over so that he faces towards the other dogs. I then colored all the dogs with my Stampin' Blends.


I thought it would be fun to place the dogs in several positions on the squares and I think it came out cute. The DSP is all from the Playful Pets pack. The sentiment is from Manly Mates and is stamped on Gray Granite card stock. I die cut the sentiment with one of the dies from Hippo and Friends dies. Can't wait to play with that set next!! For the finishing touch I added Misty Moonlight baker's twine from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon pack and some In Color Enamel dots.

I hope you enjoyed these fun pups!


2 comments: