Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Be Mine Shaker Heart Card


Hello, Happy Tuesday! I have a super fun shaker card to share with you. I had done a version of this card last year using different colors. See the post HERE for the card I made last year.  I had a request to share some instructions so I figured I should make another version while I write up the tutorial. I decided to go with a different color scheme, something a little more manly. Although I'm sure anyone would enjoy a cute card like this.


Look at all of those sequins! Don't you just love a shaker card?!? I'm not going to go into too many details as I've written a lot of them out in the tutorial so I'll just share another picture.


I hope you like today's card. If you are interested in receiving a tutorial on how to make the shaker, please send me a message and I'll email it to you. :)

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment