Friday, January 3, 2020

So Sentimental Poppies


Happy New Year!! I hope everyone is off to a wonderful start for 2020. I am hoping to kick off a craftier 2020. I seemed to be a a bit of a craft slump towards the end of 2019. As much as I wanted to make cards, I just couldn't seem to get motivated. I started a new job in August and then there was just the everyday busyness of work, school for the kids and kids activities. Plus my craft area is a bit of a disaster and needs tons of cleaning/organizing so I haven't wanted to tackle that in order to craft. It's still a mess but I have cleaned up enough so that I can play with items from the new 2020 Mini Catalog. You can start ordering from the new catalog today. There are lots of fun new products in the catalog. For today's card, I started with some of my favorite items.


I used the Peaceful Poppies DSP for the background of the card. The colors in these papers are gorgeous!! I used one of the more plain pieces in the package so I could show off the wonderful Poppy Moments Dies. The poppy was die cut with Petal Pink and Poppy Parade cardstock. If you look closely at the center of the flower, I added Wink of Stella to the black to make it pop. The leaves were die cut with Soft Sea Foam and Granny Apple Green cardstock.

Another new item you may notice is the super cute scallop rectangle. This is from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. They are great!! There are several different sized rectangle scallops which are just the right accent. The sentiment is from the So Sentimental stamp set. I can tell this bundle is going to get lots of use. Between the  rectangle dies and the great sentiments and fonts, you can't go wrong.


It feels good to get back into crafting. My goal for this year is to keep it up and not have such a long break.

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to go and check out the new catalog. Click on the catalog links to the right. And if you need a paper copy in your hands, contact me and I will get one to you.

Have a great day!

1 comment: