Thursday, January 30, 2020

Happy Love Day!


Hello! It's Thursday and nearly the end of January! This month flew by and Valentine's day is almost upon us! I don't have any of the new Valentine's sets from the mini catalog but I looked through the annual catalog to see what I did have and I put together a lovely card. While I always like using new things, sometimes it's not possible to have it all! GASP, I know!! The Stitched Be Mine framelits from the catalog last year were one of my favorites. Look at that strip of open hearts! How can you not love that?!?


So I used a bunch of those dies for this card. I started with Gold Foil paper for the open hearts. For the large scallop heart, I used Sparkle glimmer paper. The other hearts were done with Flirty Flamingo card stock and Gold glimmer paper.


Since I didn't have any Valentine sentiments that were large enough for my liking, I remembered the "love" die cut from the Well Written dies and knew it would work perfectly! I cut it out with Coastal Cabana cardstock and I also stamped Happy and day on that cardstock as well. The DSP behind the hearts is one of the papers from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP from the SAB catalog. A simple black and white background is perfect for all of these hearts!


Do you still use the Stitched Be Mine dies? If not, bring them out and make some heart cards for those you love.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment