Saturday, October 10, 2009

Season of Birthdays Class

It has been quite a while since I've posted. I've been busy so I haven't been stamping as much and just haven't updated anything on here. My goal is to post more often. Today's cards are for my November card class at the Clinton Recreation Department. It uses the Season of Friendship set and On Your Birthday set. All the cards are 5 inch square. There will be a holder for the cards but I just haven't figured that out yet. These cards were fun to make. I think these will be part of my Christmas gifts this year. I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

  1. oh these cards are lovely! I would love to have a stash of these on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful work...the whole blog was amazing. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete