Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Bold Birthday




Hello! Today’s card is a card I did for my cousin’s daughter's 1st birthday this weekend. I got some wrapping paper , a bag and tissue paper at target so the inspiration for this card came from that. It doesn't look like it in the pictures but the colors do match up fairly well. I used a couple of non SU products on this card (the nestabilities, the ribbon, the polka dot stamps and the sentiment on the tag). The polka dots in the background are Rich Razzleberry stamped on Pink Pirouette cardstock. Then I stamped Pink Pirouette polka dots on the shimmery white rectangle. The cupcake is from Big Bold Birthday and the icing is pink pirouette with a melon mambo flower and the bottom is rich razzleberry. I also made a tag to coordinate with the card. It uses the same elements as the card. Below is a picture of the wrapping paper and tissue paper that I took the colors from. Today I get my order from Stampin Up with lots of new goodies. I can’t wait to play with them tonight! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment