Friday, April 15, 2011

On the Grow - Scooter


TGIF!! I am so glad it's Friday and the weekend is about to start. I just hope the day goes fast today. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow and then hopefully some relaxation on Sunday. Although I have a million things to do around the house like cleaning and what not. But that is just not fun! Today's card is another sneak peek from the summer mini. It's another image from the On the Grow set. I originally got this set for the flower image that I posted the other day but I think I like the bike too. It's different than most of the other stamp sets I have. I stamped the bike in Stazon, then I colored it in with various markers. It's hard to tell in the photo but the bike seat is cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I stamped the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp on the Soft Suede background. The DSP is from the Greenhouse Gala collection. I then added some Baja Breeze seam binding and a red button. The white bow on the red button is also a sneak peek. It's the new bakers twine from the summer mini. The twine was actually much softer than I thought it was going to be but it was great to work with. I hope you like today's card. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment