Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sneak Peek!


Hi!! I interupt this week of Mouthwatering birthday cards to show you a sneak peek from the upcoming catalog in June. This card uses some fun new papers and a cute little stamp set. Of course I am in love with all of the papers in this new pack. It was hard to pick which ones to use for this card but I went with the one that had some Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo. I do have another card for next week that uses quite a few of the papers. We have had a couple of nice warm days here so I think that's just getting me in the mood for spring/summer and all of the colors in these papers help too. So for the card, I used 2 of the papers from the Summer Smooches DSP. I die cut one of the labels from the Labels Collection Framelits Die. I used a new stamp set called Bright Blossoms for the flowers and vase. I then added a sentiment from Friendly Phrases. I finished it off with some rhinestones and Island Indigo ruffled ribbon.
These papers and stamp set will be in the upcoming catalog but you will also get a chance to purchase these products during the month of April. How exciting! I will have more details on this promotion in April.

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Black
Accessories: Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, rhinestones, Labels Collection Framelits Die, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch

1 comment:

  1. Love love it! The three blossoms really balance it out!

    ReplyDelete