Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Cup of Thanks



Hello everyone! It's been a few weeks since I've last posted and they've been a busy few weeks. Between finishing up things at work before maternity leave and getting things together for my brother's wedding, there hasn't been much time for stamping. :( But I am now done with work for a few months and my brother's wedding was on June 1st. The wedding was very nice even though we had some very windy weather which forced the ceremony inside. But we all had a great time. Now that I am on maternity leave, I hope to have some time to get a few cards made before this baby gets here. Because once he's here, I'm sure my crafting time is going to be very limited/non existent for a little while. So for today's card, I used some of the new In Colors. My order of things from the new catalog should arrive on Friday so I can't wait to play with some new stuff. In the meantime, I tried out the new inks and they are so nice! I decided to use the sketch on splitcoast today to get my juices flowing since it's been a while. The colors used were Gumball Green (new), Summer Starfruit (new), Rasberry Ripple (new), Pool Party and Island Indigo (DSP). I brought out the Tea Shoppe set which I haven't used in a while and stamped the 3 tea cups in different colors. I cut them out and put them on dimensionals. Before I did that, I stamped the flower image in Summer Starfruit 3 times since the tea cups seemed a little lonely without anything on the background. Then I added the sentiment and some Pool Party ruffled ribbon to finish it off. I hope you play along with the challenge today at Splitcoast.

Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Pool Party, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Rasberry Ripple, Black
Paper: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Sweet Shop DSP
Accessories: Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Pearls, Decorative Label punch

1 comment:

  1. love the project TFS!
    melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete