Friday, April 4, 2014

Another Paper Pumpkin card


Happy Friday! Short post for today. I have another stepped-up Paper Pumpkin card to show you today. This time I used the gold for the envelope liners as a background on the card. I also used the Starburt Sayings stamp set and framelits. I really like using the Strawberry Slush with Costal Cabana. I really just love all of this year's In-Colors together. And the ruffled ribbon is so great! This card was also fairly quick to put together.

If you are interested in these quick and fun projects that you can do with the monthly paper pumpkin subscription, please contact me now! You won't regret it!


Stamps: Starburt Stayings
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: March Paper Pumpkin, Starburst Framelit Dies, Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon, Gold sequin trim

No comments:

Post a Comment