Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Witches Brew

Happy Wednesday!! I have a cute Halloween card to share today. I figure I better get it posted before Halloween comes and goes! This was the swap card I made for the monthly swap group I'm in. Our theme for September was Halloween/Fall. (Side note: I still have swaps from other months that I haven't shared here yet, so I'll work on that for the next couple of weeks).

Anyway, I decided to use the Merry Cafe stamp set. I thought this set was so cute in the catalog. And would you believe this is the first time using the Coffee Cups Framelits. I got them in my first order way back in June and I have yet to use them until now. I can't wait to use this set again for more fun cards!


I first stamped the Burlap stamp onto Elegant Eggplant card stock. I realized that I didn't not have Elegant Eggplant ink so I used Fresh Fig ink and it worked just fine. I cut a piece of the cute plaid DSP from Merry Little Christmas and layered it on top of Elegant Eggplant. The coffee cup was cut out of Lemon Lime Twist card stock. I stamped the sentiment onto Crumb Cake and cut it out.


I finished off the coffee cup with some Black lace trim under the lid along with a Crushed Curry bow. And then some black rhinestones. Cute right!


These were quick to make but are so cute. These would look great in other colors and other DSP. Give it a try. I'd like to see what you can come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: