Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Purple Poppies!


Hello! It's another Painted Poppy day! While I had this set on my desk, I've whipped up a bunch of cards, so I hope your ready to see a few more with this set. It's hard not to make a bunch of cards with this set and this pretty paper. I think this paper is one of my favorites from the Peaceful Poppies DSP. The colors are so bright and vibrant so I decided to pair it with a lighter Purple Posy poppy. Doesn't that color look so great with the DSP?


For the center of the flower, I colored it with wink of stella for extra shimmer. The leaves were cut out with Granny Apple Green and Mossy Meadow card stock. 


I also used a strip of DSP from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP from Sale-a-bration and a strip of Gold Glimmer paper for some extra sparkle!


For the sentiment I used the Well Said stamp set. Since there was some yellow in the DSP, I decided to stamp the sentiment on Pineapple Punch card stock. I love the extra "punch" it adds. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment