Saturday, June 6, 2020

Jar of Flowers Birthday Card


Hello! The new Stampin' Up! catalog is live and it's fantastic!! As usual, Stampin' Up! has hit it out of the park with their new sets. The first set I am using is called Jar of Flowers and it comes in a bundle with a fun mason jar punch.


I stamped the jar and flowers in Gray Granite and colored in the flowers with various Stampin Blends. These flowers from the set are so pretty and so fun to color. I love how the jars in the set are reversible stamps. This means that I can turn the stamp over and use it to color the water in the jar. How fun is that!!

Some of the other new items I used was the super pretty Forever Greenery (green strip) and In Good Taste (wood grain) DSP. I think I will be using the In Good Taste DSP A LOT!! I paired that with Pretty Peacock card stock that was embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. The finishing touches include ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season combo pack and In-Color enamel dots.


Are you in love with this new set already too! Have you received a copy of the catalog yet? If not, contact me and I will get one sent out to you.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment