Wednesday, November 18, 2020

GDP #267 - Theme Challenge: Hot Drinks

 


Hello! It's a tad dusty over here, haha!! I just haven't had the energy to craft as much as I would have liked plus I'm re-organizing my craft area so that is just a HUGE mess which makes it harder to put a quick card together. But I've been itching to do some crafting so I made some space in the mess and played along with the Global Design Project challenge. After not crafting for a while, I find that the challenges help to get my mojo going.

The challenge this week at Global Design Project is a theme challenge. The theme this week is Hot Drinks. See the challenge HERE. This was perfect since I recently received the Warm Hugs bundle so I wanted to play with that.


So I used the Warm Hugs stamp set along with the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. Love this paper and stamp set. Aren't those little coffee cups so cute!! I plan to add a coffee gift card to the inside of the card. I sure hope whoever receives this enjoys this pretty card! :)


One of my favorite things on this card is the red felt from the Festive Felt pack. And I love the ribbon, which is from the All the Trimmings combo pack. The coordination of the different elements from the different product suites in the catalog is so great! One thing to note is the red gems are retired but could easily be replaced with the Wonderful Gems from the Holiday catalog. (I just don't have those yet).


I hope you enjoy today's card and it puts you in the holiday spirit! Our tree is up already so we are in the spirit!! 

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment