Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Challenge Card


Hi! Today's card is from yesterday's Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoast. I wish I had time to do these challenges more often. I get to do them once in a while. Yesterday's came together fairly quickly. The card base is Soft Suede with dsp from the Razzleberry Lemonade collection and a Rich Razzleberry scallop edge. I punched 2 flowers one from Blush Blossom and one from Pretty in Pink. I "roughed" them up until I was able to pull the flowers apart and get 4 flowers total. I layered them and adhered them together with a rinestone brad. The leaves were punched from the XL Bird Punch with paper from the Write Stuff collection. Then I just added the "Happy Birthday" from On Your Birthday and that was it. Pretty quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment