Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bridal Shower Glam


Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! I woke up this morning thinking that it was Friday and was very disappointed when I realized I still have 2 more days of work, ugh! Well hopefully today will go quick. We are having dinner with my brother and his fiance tomorrow night at PF Changs and I cannot wait to go!! Anyway, today's card is for a bridal shower for a friend of mine. I am so happy with how this came out (except for a couple of the smears on the background..oops!). This card pretty much came out how I envisioned it would be. I saw the idea from Heather Klump to wrap ribbbon around the dress form and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! That kind of pushed me over the edge to get the Sew Suite set. I was back and forth with this set because I really didn't think I would get enough use out of it. But I figure I could use that dress form for the tons of bridal showers I have to go to, lol! This card is based off of the couple's wedding invitation which you can see in the picture below. I used the damask image from Bliss for the background. Then added some Melon Mambo cardstock. The ribbon is not SU. I would have possibly used some black satin ribbon but unfortunately I didn't have any. Surprisingly I do not have any black ribbon whatsoever. I guess I'll be adding that to my next order! Then I stamped the dress form on Sahara Sand, wrapped it with the white organza ribbon and added some rhinestones to jazz it up. I added it to a black oval, then added the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment