Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sew Suite Thanks


Hi! Today's card is a case of Sherri Barron's card here. I just changed the colors to Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Peach Parfait. The paper is from the In Color pack (hostess). The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly. I stamped the spools 2 times. Once on the colored paper and then then once on Crumb Cake. I only cut out the middle section of the colored pieces. I also stamped the ruler image above the ribbon. The ribbon is not SU, it was the closest yellow I had to Daffodil Delight. I just have a short post for you today. Have a nice afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. all of your cards are so adorable! I wish I had occasions to use all of them for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just send cards out for everything, birthdays, thank yous, babies...you name it, lol!

    ReplyDelete