Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Field Flowers



Hello everyone! Today's card uses another new set from the catalog called Field Flowers. Of course I didn't really need another flower set but I thought this one was nice and I don't think I have any flower sets that use the 2 step stamping. It gives the flowers a nice dimensional look to them without having to do too much. Just stamp the one flower image in a lighter color and then stamp the "outline" image in a darker color. On the Early Espresso piece I used the Hello Doily background stamp and embossed it in clear embossing powder to make it look shiny and raised. I tried to take a close up picture so you could get a better look at it.



The sentiment is also part of a new set. Lots of new goodies on this card! The ribbon is new too and I love this ruffled ribbon!! Have a great day!

Stamps: Field Flowers, Hello Doily, Petite Pairs
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Lucky, Limeade, So Saffron, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories: Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Lace ribbon, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. I like the shape of those flowers. Very appealing. Love the trim and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete