Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sweet Stuff


Hello! I have some a card to share today with some new products on it! I finally got around to playing with some new things from the catalog. I tried to get some stamp sets this time that were a little out of the box for me. I usually stick with flower sets. :) But I saw this little ballerina girl and thought she was so cute. Plus, now that I'm having a girl and we have more kid parties to go to, I figured I would get some use out of this set. I stamped the little girl several times. Once on the oval cardstock and then 2 other times. In the second photo you can kind of see that her tutu was cut out separately and popped up on dimensionals. I used a mixture of copic and Stampin' Up markers to color her in. I haven't gotten the Blendabilities yet but I'm sure they would work great for this image. I also added some glitter to her little outfit. The Blushing Bride background was embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. Behind the oval I added 2 lace doilies (I love these!). For the finishing touch I added Wisteria Wonder seam binding ribbon and some new sequins in the in colors. I have a feeling you will be seeing a LOT of these sequins. They are just too cute!
Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Sweet Stuff
Ink: Smokey Slate
Paper: Smokey Slate, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Copic markers, Stampin' Up markers, Sequins, Oval Framelit dies, Tea Lace paper doilies, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment