Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Exciting News * OnStage 2016

Well I can finally spill the beans!! I have been selected to be a member of the 2017 Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team!!! I am still in shock over this! The team was announced at On Stage over the weekend and I was given this fabulous gift. Can we talk about how great this box was decorated?? I had to be so careful while pulling it off. I did not want to mess up one bit of it. As for the inside, I got this lovely Tiffany’s bracelet and my own stamp!!! I am so honored to be a part of such a talented group of ladies.


As if that wasn’t enough, I was also a Display Stamper at On Stage. I will be sharing those projects over the next few days. Here is a picture of the display board. (Mine were on the bottom half).


On Stage was such a fun event. Lots of Stampin’ Up! goodies, the new Occasions and SAB catalog and fun with friends. Here is a shot of our table.


So stop back soon to check out my display stamper projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment