Monday, November 7, 2016

Stitched Shape Framelits

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. On Saturday I attended Stampin' Up! On Stage event. It was so much fun! We got tons of goodies and got to see the new Occasions and SAB catalog! There is so much great stuff in it. I can't wait to share pictures of my day. I was also a Display Stamper so I'll have lots of projects to share with you as well. I can't share all of that stuff yet so in the meantime I wanted to let you know about the new Stitched Shape Framelits from Stampin' Up! These are new framelits that will be in the new catalog next year but Stampin' Up! is releasing them now. How fantastic! I just ordered mine so I can't wait to play with them. In addition to the new framelits, they also have several stamp sets on sale. This is only for the month of November so get them now while you can!! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for some exciting news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment