Thursday, December 14, 2017

Merry Cafe Love Card: Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop. There are 20 of us from around the world so be sure to follow along to see everyone's projects. You should have just come from Holly's blog.

Well this is my last blog post as a member of the 2017 Artisan Design Team. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and how fast my time on the team has been. It's been a great experience being a part of the team. I've met some great new people that hopefully I can meet in person one day! I loved being able to chat with these gals from all over the world. And I feel like I have grown as a stamper. This experience has made me use some products I normally wouldn't use and has gotten me to stretch my creative brain. :) Plus I also loved the freebies we got as well!!!

But let's move on to the project for this month. The team focused on the Merry Cafe set. I think this set is just so fun!! I love how you can use it for several different occasions. I decided to make a valentine's card with it. But with a few color changes you can make this same card as a Christmas card in case you are still making your cards. :)


I used some of the Coffee Break DSP and I made my own patterned paper by embossing the diagonal stripe stamp on Smokey Slate card stock. The coffee cup was cut with Night of Navy card stock. For the holder, I used the corrugated die cut and Crumb Cake cardstock. Then I stamped the heart sentiment, some leaves and cut them out.

For an extra fun touch I decorated the inside of the card as well.


I needed to use that mini coffee cup die somewhere because it is so adorable!! I stamped the "perk up" stamp in Smoky Slate and die cut it. Since I didn't want to use that sentiment, I stamped "Love is Brewing" on Pink Pirouette card stock and cut it so that it covered the middle of the coffee cup. I added a strip of Coffee Break DSP and some of the cute enamel shapes to coordinate with the front of the card. How fun right!!


I think this would be such a cute card for a guy or change up the colors a bit and have these ready for any guy to give to his gal!

Next up is Jessica Winter. Click below to check out her amazing projects!


Here is the link list of the full Artisan Design team for you to browse:


And now here is the new team for you to check out! Congrats to all of these ladies! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next year.

ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM 2018

United States
Connie Collins (returning)

Canada
Cathy Caines (returning)

United Kingdom

France

Netherlands

Germany
Sylwia Schreck (returning)

Austria
Jessica Winter (returning)

New Zealand
Susan Wong (returning)

Australia
Jennifer Frost (returning)


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Pink - thats perfect!!!! Love being on this team with you. I can't wait for us to be together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination and a magnificent card
    I send you a big hug and we read each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANother lovely project to finish of the ADT year. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you over the past 12 months Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Love the little details.... Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that tiny little coffee cup!!
    And I am sad that our year together is up... Thank you for spending it with me :)

    ReplyDelete