Thursday, December 21, 2017

Celebrating Sara: Bonus Artisan Blog Hop


Hello! We have a special blog hop for you today. Some of the team is sharing cards we made for Sara. We were asked back in October to provide some cards for Sara's Legacy room. They were to reflect her personal style using black and white with pops of Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, metallic and Soft Sky/Pool Party. How awesome is this color combo!!


I decided to use a combination of different sets to get the sentiment on the front. I love the look of the mismatched fonts. I think that is a fun look! I stamped all of the words on Pool Party, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist card stock. The background is the Diagonal stripe stamp stamped in black. On the edge of the card I added a strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.


The flowers and leaves are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I love these little flowers. To finish off the card I added Basic Black twine and a bunch of sequins.

I hope you are inspired to make something with these fun colors.

Let's check out the next great card for Sara.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment