Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Decorated Note Pads


It's hump day!! I'm back sharing another group of items for my upcoming craft fair I'm attending. While I was searching pinterest for craft fairs items, I came across these little notepads that Angie Juda put together. LINK. I thought they were super cute and look easy to put together. Plus I knew that I had all the supplies I needed to make them right away. She uses coaster boards for her notebooks. I didn't have any of that but I found a bunch of card board that I had saved from My Paper Pumpkin boxes. This is one of those times, something useless I saved was turned into a project! :) The white note books were also items that I bought a while ago but never did anything with.


Originally I was going to use DSP from different packs but then as I was looking through the Share What You Love DSP stack, I found so many that I wanted to use, that I just stuck with the paper from this pack. I also like this paper because it's a little thicker than the regular DSP.


The front and back of the notepads use different paper. That's the fun thing about Stampin' Up! DSP, the 2 sides have different designs but coordinate so well together. I had a ton of binder clips at home that I have gotten from work so I dressed them up with the DSP as well. I added some coordinating ribbon (some of the notepads use retired ribbon) and a sweet little flower blossom.


If you notice, the flower blossom above isn't one of the colors you receive. I didn't like how any of the colors matched this particular DSP so I colored the Petal Pink flower with my Blackberry Bliss blends marker. Fun right!

Here is a look at the rest of the notepads I put together.





Aren't they so cute!! I think I'm going to take one of these to have at my desk at work. Maybe it will make my day more exciting to write some notes on a cute note pad!! :)

What do you think? Which one is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment