Monday, June 10, 2019

Farm Animal Birthday Party Card


Happy Monday! It's a gray and gloomy Monday here. But I have a super cute card to share with the new Over the Moon stamp set. I had no intentions of getting this stamp set but as I kept seeing adorable cards with it, I caved and got it. Plus it was perfect to use for my nephew's first birthday party this past weekend. I had made his invitations and it was a farm theme party so of course this cow fit right in!


I stamped the cow in Memento and colored him with several different Stampin' Blends. Then I cut him out. I used the Stitched Shapes for the Night Of Navy circle behind the cow and the Stitched Nested Labels dies for the Crumb Cake card stock. I added a bit of the Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon behind the circle. I am so glad this ribbon is in the new catalog because I love it and use it ALL.THE.TIME! :)


To continue the theme from the party invites, I used the Buffalo Check stamp for the background. I stamped this in Real Red on white card stock. The sentiment is stamped on Pool Party card stock and then I just cut out each of the lines separately. I finished off the card with some Night of Navy Happiness Blooms enamel dots.

What do you think? Do you love this little guy too? Is this on your wishlist?

Have a great day!

1 comment: