Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday Floral Essence


Happy Friday! I'm back today! While I don't have my new order yet, I do have a lovely card to share. I originally planned to case the Floral Essence card on page 106 of the catalog. I wanted to use different colors and the Bird Ballad DSP. However, as I was putting it together it was looking very busy so instead I ended up with this version instead. One of my favorite things about the catalog is the great inspiration that you can get from it.


I used the rectangle dies to cut out DSP and shimmery white card stock. I made a frame with the Bird Ballad DSP which I think looks very pretty. I stamped the large flower image on the shimmery card stock with Petal Pink ink. The leaves were stamped in Old Olive ink. I stamped 2 flowers in Pool Party ink and cut them out. The leaves were stamped in Granny Apple Green.


I also added some splatters to the shimmery card stock by flicking the Pool Party marker over it. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set on Crumb Cake card stock and die cut it with the rectangles dies. The finishing touches are the lace trim, Mossy Meadow linen thread, Basic Adhesive backed sequins and Pearl Basic Jewels.


I hope you are enjoying all of the great new products from the catalog. I am enjoying them so much. I received this set at OnStage and didn't think I really liked it but now after playing with it a bit, I really think it's a great floral set!

I hope to be back soon with more crafty goodness. I think my mojo is coming back!

But first, I will be attending the pre-K graduation of this little girl!

I can't believe almost 5 years have flown by since she started at daycare! While she is super excited to be graduating, this mama is not ready for kindergarten just yet, haha! At least she has a couple more months at her wonderful daycare before she is off to kindergarten.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment