Wednesday, March 4, 2020

More Bonanza Buddies


Happy Wednesday! Quick post here for you today. But I wanted to share another card with the Bonanza Buddies bundle. These guys are just the cutest and so much cuter when there is a die to cut them out!!


I decided to whip out some embossing paste for this card. It's been a while since I've used it. But it made me remember how much fun it is and how it gives the card some extra dimension. I used the cloud mask from the Pattern Party Decorative masks and used the embossing paste on Pool Party card stock. Once that dried, I added a strip of Granny Apple Green card stock and the die cut animals.


In the top left corner, I die cut the party banners with Sparkle Glimmer paper and added a sentiment in the bottom corner. I love using the classic label punch for those smaller sentiments.

I hope this card brightened your day today.

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment: