Monday, September 24, 2018

Fall Birthday Card


Happy Monday! I'm back again with another card I made using Brushos and the Colorful Seasons stamp set. The weather is taking a turn towards fall and it was a little chilly yesterday and today. So I figure now is the time to make all the fall cards I can. My mom's birthday was on Saturday (along with my nephew's first birthday) so I made this fall card for her. 


I had fun making the leaves on a previous fall card, so I wanted to do it again. This time I paired it with the Share What you Love DSP. I haven't used this as much and I forgot how great the designs are in this package. After that I layered a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that was embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing folder. I love this embossing folder!!


The sentiment is from Stitched All Around. I stamped it on a piece of the Woodgrain DSP, which was die with the Stitched Labels Framelits. A fun technique that  I don't do as often is stamping on DSP.  I like how this came out with the white wash wood DSP. It was light enough for my sentiment but still have enough texture so that it wasn't too stark.

The finishing touches to this card was Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon and Gold Faceted Gems. Since I was hand delivering this card, I figured I could go crazy on the gold gems. They are turning into a new favorite too!!

Happy Fall!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment