Friday, September 28, 2018

Sincerely Santa Class


Hello! I'm excited to announce my next class. It's been quite a while since my last one. This class is so fun! When you purchase this kit, you receive all the supplies to make 30 tags plus an adorable tin to hold them all! I will supply the stamp set and ink pads for you to stamp all of your tags. I will also show you how you can easily turn these tags into cards. (Don't need 30 tags, don't worry, I'm offering an option to make 10 or 20 tags. Note: you will NOT receive the tin with these options).

Date: October, 23 7 pm
Location: My house, Frenchtown
Cost:
     Option 1: $25 (includes kit, 1 card stock base, 1 4 x 5 1/4 sheet of DSP and 1 pillow box)
     Option 2: $15 (20 tags, 1 card stock base, 1 4 x 5 1/4 sheet of DSP and 1 pillow box)
     Option 3: $10 (10 tags, 1 card stock base, 1 4 x 5 1/4 sheet of DSP and 1 pillow box)

RSVP: October 12

Get a jump on your holiday tags and cards. Contact me now to sign up!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment