Monday, January 22, 2018

Just Add Ink #392 - Magical Day


Happy Monday! Today I decided to play along with the Just Add Ink challenge. This is my first time playing along with their challenges. I like playing along with challenges. It helps to get those creative juices flowing. The challenge this week was to just add something new. Check out the challenge HERE.

My "new" item is several things. First I used some new stamps from the Occasions catalog. How cute is that unicorn. I am in love with the Magical Day stamp set. The images are so cute! The second new thing is that I used the Brusho Crystal Colors. I have never used anything like this before and it was pretty cool. If you're new to Brushos like I am, they are watercolor ink crystals. You wet your paper, sprinkle them on and watch the magic. This was my first time playing so I need to do some more practice but it was fun.


I stamped the unicorn and then colored her in with the blends. And then I was a dummy and cut her out by hand, totally forgetting that there was a framelit to do that work, ha! Oh well. Next time I'll remember. I also used the Myths and Magic glimmer paper. This glimmer paper is so great too. So many fun new items in the new Occasions catalog. If you don't have a catalog, contact me and I'll get one to you ASAP!!

Well that's it for me today. Don't forget to check out the Just Add Ink challenge for this week and play along!



Product List


6 comments:

  1. Oh such an adorable card Jen! I love the depth of colour of your Brusho background and you’ve coloured and fussy cut your gorgeous unicorn so perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week and Inhope we see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jen. I love the depth of colour and how it transitions in the background and just adore your sweet unicorn. That multi colour mane just ties all the colours in! Thanks for sharing your something new with us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card - I love the colours you have got into the background - so effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley gorgeous card, Jen. Such a stunning background. I adore the colour combination, so vibrant and eye catching. Love that Unicorn! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fab card, Jen. Love the colour of your brusho background & the lovely cluster of elements around the unicorn. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Hope to see you playing along again soon.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jen!! And now I need to go play with that set...

    ReplyDelete