Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Lift Me Up Valentine's Card



Happy Tuesday! Looks like it might be a snowy Tuesday here in NJ. But I have a fun card to brighten your day.

I knew that I wanted to use the Lift Me Up stamp set with the new Painted Love DSP. I had some ideas in my head but this wasn't what I was thinking at all, haha! But I love how it came out. This paper is so nice and thick. I want to use all of the sheets in the pack!

I stamped the balloons on Pool Party and Bermuda Bay card stock. The heart is stamped on Powder Pink card stock and the clouds are die cut with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. I embossed the sentiment  with white powder on black card stock. I finished off the card with the Pool Party shimmer ribbon and some metallic enamel shapes.


Aren't these colors so great together? And the glimmer clouds really make this card super special.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment