Friday, January 26, 2018

Magical Mermaid


Hello! Yay it's Friday! This is going to be a quick post today but I wanted to share another card I made with the Magical Day set. The images in this set are just too cute! Today I am focusing on this adorable mermaid. I colored her in with various Stampin' Blends markers and die cut her with the coordinating framelits. This time I remembered to use them! :)

A fun thing to note is the glitter "seaweed" is die cut from the Lovely Laurel thinlits. Don't they work great as seaweed or just plants in the sea?


I used lots of new goodies from the Occasions catalog on this card. The sequins are great too because they already have adhesive on the back of them.

If I have some time later, I'll update the post with the supplies. Otherwise I hope you enjoyed this magical card on your Friday!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment