Monday, January 8, 2018

Message in a Bottle - Valentine's Day


Happy Monday!! It's another cold snowy day here. It's only January and I've already had enough of this weather. I cannot wait until the day where I can bring out the flip flops!! But since that is a ways away, lets look at some pretty cards.

I just received the new Painted with Love DSP from the Occasions catalog and I LOVE it! The paper is just so pretty, I had to make 2 cards with it. I can't wait to use it some more. I wanted to make some Valentine's cards and decided to use the Message in a Bottle stamp set. I just recently got this set and haven't used it yet. The images in this set are so fun.


I love the octopus and the coordinating sentiment for him. Hahaha! I stamped him on some Powder Pink card stock which was die cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits. Behind the circle is more DSP punched with the Everyday Label Punch and a strip of mini gold sequins and a Bermuda Bay ribbon.


I stamped the sentiment on Bermuda Bay card stock and cut out each of the words and glued them to the front. The final touch was a Gold metallic enamel heart and some sequins.


For the next card, I used the bottle which I stamped on Berry Burst card stock and embossed with gold embossing powder. The inside of the bottle was stamped on Powder pink card stock and embossed.


The gold embossing makes it look so pretty!


Here is the inside of the card.

Have you used this new DSP yet? What are you thoughts on it?

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment